It's not perfect - the plot has a lot of holes, the trolls look like early 90s cartoon characters, and it's obviously geared for a Broadway adaptation.
But there's a lot of goodness about it:
- The feminist slant on saving yourself without a man
- The first true love being false
- Josh Gad
- Broadway singer casting all around
- The costumes
- The rosemaling
- Oaken's trading post
- Let It Go (I know, I know)
- The snowy clothing animation
- Jack quoting it
- Jack singing the love songs
- Jack asking me to make heart hands
Jack has eaten seven baby carrots by the writing of this entry. Yay, Disney!