Monday, April 03, 2006

Lazy Sunday



I'm so addicted to Volfied. I've gotten through 13 of 16 levels. There's no saves or passwords. It's an old arcade game recently released as part of the Taito collection for PS2. I don't get to play it as much as I'd like, so Sunday I indulged and set a new high score for myself.


What a nerd.

Yes, those are stretch pants.

But really, I caught up on a lot on Sunday: listened to General Conference (which I think should be held once a month), cooked, choreographed, and sewed (Check out my webpage for an updated crafts section!)

The weekend was fun in general, with Friday dance class, an Indian buffet lunch Saturday and the last of our Colorado Ballet season tickets at night.


Dinner today was chicken pot pie redux with roasted beets. I'm so lazy about making pastry that I make biscuit topping instead. At least it was from scratch with buttermilk :-) And the filling was condensed soup-free, with chicken I roasted last week.

No comments: