Friday, July 14, 2006

A Month and Change

We're a week into shooting our summer movie. Here are some preview pics from the set. I don't want to say too much or show too much yet.


Matt and his steady-cam. $12 in parts and 50 hours labor.

Our starring lady. I'm fitting her dress we bought 2 sizes too big (but it was cheap!). (Look! I have bangs!).

A reference shot for make-up. In this lighting I can see that the bruises need a little more blue stippling. But when lit for shooting I think it looked ok.

Shooting a scene. Check out our awesome lighting.

Hopefully this film will be a culmination of everything we learned from Movie Saturday productions. I'm doing a variety of minor parts in this movie: Production designer (including set dressing, costumes, make-up, and props), minor actor, and Assistant Director.

No comments: