Sunday, October 08, 2006

I know what you're wondering

But Rachel, how is your cat doing? Well, I'll tell you - in multimedia! Oh, scratch that, umm, singular media. . . pictures. . .

She totally digs my new down comforter and duvet.
(btw Mom: see what I mean? What color do you do walls when this is the focus of the room?)

She also digs the cover I sewed for her cat bed (even though in this picture she's making the same face she makes while using her litter box, trust me, she loves it.)

Oh! I'm so confused! There's boxes everywhere and I can't find my food. Woes me! And get that camera out of my face.

Look, a squirrel! I feel a primal urge I haven't felt since I found that moth three weeks ago. I think I'll run up and down the stairs some more!

 Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

chitarita said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
chitarita said...

Aw, Molly! Cute pictures, Rach. Glad to see you settling in!