Monday, November 13, 2006

One Great Weekend

I had a perfect weekend:

Friday morning - sleep till 10, then 30 minutes of running, shower.
Friday day - straighten up spare bedroom, temporarily decorate lower bath, sweep, mop, dishes, laundry, make applesauce.
Friday night - CPK pizza, excellent movie (see previous post), chat with friends over tea and a vanilla steamer in Belmar, watch Battlestar Galactica, play Scrabble until 1 am

Saturday morning - sleep until 9:30, play tennis, get dressed, leftover pizza lunch.
Saturday day - visit whole foods for bulk spices, eat yummy samples, get smelly blue cheese, buy Guitar Hero II for Ben (but then play just as much as him).
Saturday night - shop at Mod Livin (if anyone needs present ideas for me, ANYTHING from this store will do [such as this, this, or this])**, dinner at Queen of Sheba Ethiopian restaurant, browse the new Tattered Cover, another excellent movie, Marie Antoinette.

Sunday morning - snow, church.
Sunday day - grilled cheddar sandwiches with pea soup for lunch, bake applesauce spice cake.
Sunday night - make lasagne, crudites with blue cheese dip, friends come over for Scrabble and Fox Sunday comedies.

Who could ask for anything more?

**Mod Livin' seems very expensive by looking at their website, and it is, because you are paying for designer goods. But the store was also filled with vintage items, clothing, and more affordable misc. items for the home.

2 comments:

Kristin said...

I didn't know you play tennis! Some friend I am!

eaumaison said...

I don't really! Ben and I started last spring. I could probably count the number of times I've played on my fingers and toes. I totally suck, but it's fun!