Monday, January 01, 2007

My December in pictures

I have a lot of pictures that I never posted. Here they are in particular order (yes, because I'm lazy).



I painted a portrait for the big empty space on the kitchen wall. I pumped up the contrast on this picture, then used a projector to draw the outlines. A week of painting later, and she's done!




Bread pudding made from chocolate sourdough.




She really puts up with a lot :-)



Julia and I hosted a cookie decorating party. I forgot to take pictures of the cookies, but here's the braciole I cooked.




The fantastic No-knead bread recipe from NY Times.







My favorite holiday cookie - Big Soft Ginger Cookies




Lots of Scrabble. I had a 4 game streak of wins! This game was my favorite played, my winning word was koala.




Finally! We got rid of that extra washer in our basement. Hurrah!!!




Delicious Ham sandwiches leftover from Thanksgiving (I haven't posted photos in a while!)




Checkerboard cookies.




Yea for waterproof mascara when you're chopping onions!




An earlier snow storm, I layered up two pairs of socks, legwarmers, long johns, and waterproof pants to visit the library on foot.




I wish our neighborhood had better sidewalks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thats a Freaking cool painting!!! I love it!