Sunday, April 04, 2010

It's a wonderful town!

Just got back from New York City!  My family took a weekend vacation and we had a fabulous time.  Shopping, shows, and lots and lots of food.  I love to visit NY and each trip is different because there is so much to do there.  Tomorrow I hope to do a proper recap of my trip with photos.  Coming home I'm always struck by the wonders of home comforts.  Here are some things that I appreciate about being home:
  • Clean mountain air
  • Soft 2 ply toilet paper
  • Shopping without the crowds
  • Mexican food
  • My animals
But New York has plenty of awesomeness to make giving these up for a weekend completely worthwhile:
  • Pizza.  Seriously, the pizza. 
  • H&Ms and giant-sized Anthropologies
  • Good live theater every night of the year
  • Pinkberrys
  • And a new edition to my food-love list - Le Pain Quotidien
I could do a whole list that's just food.  Looking at my photos, about half of them are what I ate :-)  Here's me and Ben in Rockefeller Plaza.  More to come soon.

No comments: