Thursday, October 20, 2011

Confession: I watch a reality TV competition that's not about dance.

The Sing-Off is my holiday season guilty pleasure.

I love the colorful, coordinated clothes.  They make me a smile.
I love that it begins in the fall and ends right before Christmas.
I love Ben Folds.  And that they ditched the stupid girl judge for a smart girl judge. 
I'm rooting for Afro-Blue, Urban Method (yay Denver!), and Vocal Point (meh, BYU).

But the best part for me is I can watch it with Jack.  He has started dancing for real - picking up his feet and spinning in circles.  And he LOVES to clap with the audience.  When the DVR hiccups he signs for "more" and nods at the TV until it starts again.
 


I mean, who wouldn't like this?

(PS, I watch these behind schedule, so no spoilers please!)

No comments: