Monday, November 28, 2011

18 Months Old

Remember way back when I used to post photo-heavy blog entries of Jack every month?  And then he turned The Big One Year and I stopped doing it?  Well guess what.  It's been six months already!

While I was desperately trying to get a fistula to work this morning (end of story: I failed) Ben took up the old Nikon to take some adorable portraits of our buddy.  Our dude.  Our little guy. 



With his haystack hair


 And buck-toothed devilish grins


Strutting around the house like he owns it.  He not only walks, he runs and dances too. He can go down the slide by himself and climb up on the chairs to sit at the table (or on the table, if he can get away with it).


Killer abs ;-)


So many teeth!  He is getting the first of his canines now.  I'll be glad when that's over.



He's a total charmer.  He signs really well and is adding some small words.  He can say "teh tah" to ask for the Turtle song.  He likes Itsy Bitsy Spider and Monkeys Jumping on the Bed too.  He picked up the choreography to each song right away. 


He's curious and gung-ho.  We have many head bumps and scrapes and tumbles from his adventures. 


This is a paltry description of the many wonderful things Jack can do and is learning every day.  It's incredible how he absorbs everything.  I'll give up trying to summarize it here.  Every new age is my favorite age.  I miss my baby, but I love my toddler even more.




PS: Here is Jack one year ago.  Mind = Blown.

No comments: