Friday, February 07, 2014

Little updates

Just a quick note to say what's going on in our lives.

  • Jack is registered for preschool in the fall.  He will go 4 days a week in the morning for 2.5 hours.  Oh, what am I going to do with that time?  It will be lovely.  If they had openings I would have started him now.  He is SO ready for school.  I had to drag him out of there both days we went for registration.
  • Jack is also sick again.  A mild cold with cough and runny nose.  Poor kid.  I think we made it three weeks without illness?  Four perhaps?  Not bad.  
  • I'm listening to far too much Pitbull for a white girl in the white snow wearing a white cardigan.  Time to get back to zumba.  I need to find a new evening class or wait until Sam is old enough for the gym daycare (6 months).  
  • Rehearsals for Spamalot are going great.  The boys are super excited for their Lancelot dance.  I even heard them wondering if they could give the track to the winter formal dance DJ.  I have just one more number to create and teach.  It's the biggie: The Knights of the Round Table.  A long dance sequence and perhaps the best known song from the original movie.

No comments: