Thursday, September 25, 2014

Playing apart and together

Sam and Jack are getting good at playing together.  Some games work better than others.  Here are some pics and clips from the past week.  I took a lot of pictures of them in their matching Eric Carle outfits because HOW CUTE ARE THEY???

image

image

imageimage




Inevitably, I would start the camera and they would crumple into arguments and fussing.  These are the better results of filming.  They were usually playing much more enthusiastically before I could get the camera out. 




Below, Sam is sitting on Jack's picture of Betty and Richard on a beach.  Sam moved from chewing the chalk to scribbling!  And Jack colored on the back porch by himself later.
image

I didn't realize my new craft cart doubled as a metal drum set and a baby walker!

image

Sam is such a good walker now.  He's always on the move too.  I have to be so vigilante with him.  


This is (one reason) why he's not allowed in the bathroom.
image

Waiting for school to let out.
image

I don't know what he was doing on the patio.  But he was doing this for a long time before I took out the camera.  First he put the balls in the wagon, then pushed the wagon down a level, then took the balls out . . .

When I need to contain Sam for a little bit, this is a good activity.  I wish it would cool off more though.

image

No comments: