Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Exploring Movement

Jack and I have been talking about what elective class to take next.  His summer school, Creekside Cubs, ends in a couple weeks.  There are some classes at the Apex center that would start in August and go into September, on top of his half day Kindergarten.  Earlier this year he was talking a lot about taking ballet again.  I told him he could try tap too, like me.  He wanted dance class, then faltered and says he wants tumbling again.  I ordered some tap shoes to give it a try.


Yeah, it took about that long for him to declare he wants to take tap classes.  Too.  Both tumbling and the ballet/tap combo.  Hmmm.  It's not really that expensive, but I'm not sure he will have the gumption to attend two classes a week, on top of new Kindergarten.  He's only five - I'm wary of over-scheduling already. 

But I'm going to have a hard time prying those taps away from him now.

No comments: