Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Feeling the rush

I'm getting burned out as the weeks fly by. 13 days to go and I'll be finished with microbiology and anatomy. It's really too bad that I had to take these as summer sessions. Between the compact lectures, long days with two labs, and trying to go to work, I'm not absorbing as much information as I'd like. Sure, my grades are fine. Great grades, in fact. But I'm afraid I won't retain as much. Anatomy 2 in the fall should be easier to dive into.

So it's been go go go until late night every night lately. And apparently I'm writing palindromically. Like the inverted repeats on DNA and RNA that signals repressor protein binders, posttranslational enzyme regulation, and recombination DNA sites. Gah, I really should be studying for tomorrow's exam but my brain is checked out for the night. It would probably be better to study in the morning or leave work early. I think I'll upload some photos to my computer before I go to sleep though. Laters.

No comments: