Monday, February 02, 2009

Things kind of suck right now

Sucks:
  • We found out this weekend that Ben's car only has a month or so to live. We've started looking for a new (used) car. Ugh, the hassle, the money, etc. At least we'll have a shiny new and improved vehicle at the end of it.
  • I hate my clinical. Seriously. I almost dread going there. The days are so long, there's so little to do. I can't stand my professor and I'm so bored in class (yet I have to study for the tests to get A's). I can't wait to be done with Mental Health.
  • I've had to act like a real student lately: doing homework on my Saturday, staying in on week nights, no energy to cook or clean, and the usual money woes.
Not so Sucks:
  • Things are not THAT bad. I'm working on a new scarf that I'm in love with.
  • My folks might be able to come visit the weekend before my birthday.
  • I got hooked on Animal Crossing again. Only bad thing is that I can't spend hours on it like I used to.
  • I joined a new blog, http://shot-a-day.blogspot.com/
  • My new phone is so so sweet. I love having access to email and internet when I have just seconds of time for breaks at clinical. I also love using Zenbe to organize my lists.
  • I've become decent friends with a lot of my classmates. I'll be sad to part with them at the end of the year.
  • Graduation is in sight! We had a short meeting today about the pinning ceremony.
Just counting my blessings here, trying to stop myself from being such a whiner. Also procrastinating studying for our exam tomorrow.

1 comment:

chitarita said...

You also get to wear cute earrings. That's a plus, right?