Tuesday, February 10, 2009

This and that

A couple weeks ago I caught Molly defending her sunspot from the Jemmer. I'm glad to see that she's starting to stand up for herself! (She won, by the way. Jem wandered back to snooze in the basement after this.)



Mental Health is almost over, thank goodness. I had my last test today. Just one small assignment left, then 24 hours of clinical and I'm DONE. Can't stand this class. Adult II starts Monday and it looks like a doozy. My teachers let us knit in class, so throughout Mental Health I worked on this scarf. I love the colors and the pattern shows them off very well.


Here's Jem checking out her new digs. We absolutely love our new car. It feels like we need to christen it by taking Jem for a hike or at least going through a drive-through.

No comments: