Monday, September 07, 2009

Versa

Oh, hi Blog readers. Sooo, long time no posting, right? Been busy.  Done with orientation. Oh, and I bought a new car today.
[hands flapping with excitement]  Been saving up my pennies since getting a new job and found some great deals for Labor Day weekend.  I wasn't expecting to get one so soon, but the price was right and the color was right (hey, it matters!) so there I go.  I earned my good price with hard haggling.  That guy was a total jerk, I almost left the table.  It actually kind of soured the purchase for me.  But I came out victorious in the end and my new car is PERFECT.  I really love it.  Ben's going to help me get a hot stereo, just to make it a little more special.  And I'm going to get some Sticars to personalize the outside.  Probably more pictures to come.  It's getting dark and I'm tired from a busy busy day. 

PS It's a 2009 Nissan Versa 1.8 S hatchback in Arctic Blue. 

2 comments:

Serin said...

Congratulations!

April said...

Congratulations, that is awesome!!! I want to walk over and see it, soon. When is your next day off? Maybe we should carpool to YW on thursdays.... :)