Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Perusing the telly, looping the yarn

(What did I say about feast or famine? I only got 7 hours of work today.  But I'm on call all day and night so I might pick up a few more)

Boy do I love TV.  I never thought there would be so many shows that I enjoy watching.  If you are looking for a new show,  here's my list- in order of enjoyment.

Can't wait for a new one each week:
1. The Good Guys
2. (tie) 30 Rock, Community
3. How I Met Your Mother

Look forward to, but knit while watching:
4. Bones
5. Glee
6. Castle
7. American Dad

Pure knitting background noise:
8. The Big Bang Theory
9. The Office
10. Better With You
11. Late Night with Jimmy Fallon
12. Modern Family
13. Family Guy
14. Running Wilde

Can't wait for the season to start up again:
-Burn Notice
-Doctor Who

After my aviator hat Martha asked what else I was knitting.  What else?!  With my little dude to keep bundled warm as an excuse, I'm going a little crazy lately.  Here's a shot of my ravelry page for you non-members:
(Yes Amanda, those German rolls I have tabbed are for Friday night - if I don't get called in to work.)

There are four more rows of completed/hibernating projects below these two rows, and I have four projects queued and two more in my head.  Here are some more photos of Jack in the new tri-peak hat.  First it was too small, then it was too big.  I'm leaving it large.   Maybe in another couple months it will fit.
Ben thinks he looks like a stoner in this hat.  He provided subtitles.  For the above: Dude, is that a Jack-in-the-Box taco?
For this one: Oh duuuuuuude, I'm so wasteeeeeeeed.

PS Speaking of munchies . . . Amanda, we went to Edward's Meats and got some promising German sausages.  Ben drooled over the elk meat cooler.  They had AMAZING stuff.  Dad, if we have time you should check it out on your next visit.  And bring a chest to take home.

1 comment:

Mavi said...

Jack is SUCH a stoner!