Sunday, December 19, 2010

December going-ons

As promised, more photos from our short vacation in the mountains, and other things this month.

Soft snow in Bailey on Thursday. Whew, not enough for a snow day. I would have hated to miss callbacks.
View From CB

Me and Jack. You can see some red spots on his head. Ben and I both accidently bumped his head - in the same spot! Poor guy.
Jack and His Mom

Ben went hiking. Our wimpy dog cut it short, but he said it was beautiful anyway. Andy, Jenn, want to join him over Christmas?
Hiking Payne Gulch

And that's all I took on our trip to Bailey.  Yeah, not many.  But the point was to relax!  Oh, and cast the show.  Auditions were fun.  Many kids chose to sing Christmas songs, which tickled me. We ended up double casting like I hoped we would.  We had enough boys audition with some to spare!  I was impressed with the kids' enthusiasm for dancing, compared to the group last year.  It's shaping up to be a really fun project this year.  I love collaborating with my sister. 

More pictures . . .

We were eating dinner when I heard a crinkling noise. Jack was unwrapping presents!
Early Unwrapping

I love seeing scenes like this all month.
Early Unwrapping

I don't remember ordering a Jack-in-the-Box.
Jack in the Box

Amanda directing her kiddos in Macbeth, with nephew in tow.

No comments: