Wednesday, December 01, 2010

Season's Greetings!

Happy December to all!  Ben bought me a "happy holidays" gift - a woot shirt that made me laugh out loud.  Here's a link to the image.  He also taught Jack how to high five.  No kidding!  He drops his toy and softly brings his hand to yours.  It's a start!  I'm working on "so big!" next. 

I have a couple days off.  We're going to see Amanda's kids do Macbeth and go to the holiday craft fair Friday evening.  I'm hopeful that the food trucks they mention include the little orange rocket, which I discovered parked outside my hospital one day.  What else to do with my time off??  caramels? needle felted ornaments? gift shopping? peanut butter bars? or my default - tv shows and knitting?

UPDATE:  I made these.  They are tasty tasty yum.  I'm still thinking about making these.  

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Little Orange Rocket -- what a menu! I want some. Oh yes. Yes.

-PoppaSan

chitarita said...

SO FREAKIN' JEALOUS THAT YOU GET TO GO TO THE CRAFT FAIR! I shake my fist at show and speech meet schedules that fall right on top of the craft fair! Grr!