Thursday, September 29, 2011

A Fine Day

Today was a total success!  Jack took 6 naps today, one mini nap during each section of driving plus one at home in the afternoon.  We found the coolest playground in Georgetown.  I took a lot of photos, they are all on my flickr page.  We ate lunch at Smokin' Yards BBQ in Idaho Springs. 

At home I took a nap in the basement and Ben got a little homework done.  I made chicken and zucchini pasta with pesto and green beans.  Jack ate really well today!  He's not very voracious for us and gets fussy about whether he will feed himself or let us feed him.  So it's a good day when he puts down a good amount - even greens! 

We took a stroll around Target to get autumnal-themed candies for work tomorrow and a frozen pizza for Friday's dinner (yes, we are living large!).  After Jack had his milk, Good Night Moon, and his teeth "brushed" Ben and I watched Community, Parks and Rec, and Big Bang Theory.  Dishes, blogging, pack a lunch, and I'm off to bed!

No comments: