Tuesday, January 01, 2013

Christmas Part II and Birthday

We are back in Lakewood and Betty and Richard have joined us for more celebrations.  Yesterday I worked a long day at the hospital, but the boys and grands had fun opening presents and playing at the mall.

Today is Ben's birthday!  He let me open my Christmas presents first, then we did his.  I made him eggs and bacon for breakfast too.  Oven bacon rocks.

We are going out to lunch and then seeing the Hobbit 2D with Richard.  I read the book since seeing it the first time, so I'm actually excited for a second viewing.

Here are some of my latest favorites from Jack's camera.  If you care to see them all, I'm continually updating his collection


Jack's photos 


Jack's photos

Jack's photos

Jack photos

Jack photos

Jack's photos 

Jack's photos

Jack's photos
 

No comments: