Saturday, January 12, 2013

January doldrums

Isn't January the worst?

I worked three back to back shifts this week.  Plus call since Thursday night until this Monday morning.  There hasn't been much yet, I hope it stays quiet.

We had a fun little outing with Jack to the Cherry Creek playplace and Cafe Rio today.  I can't wait for the Cafe Rio to open up in our neighborhood.  I'm going to get faaaaaaat.

With the holidays over you would think my knitting would slow down.  But I have so many projects I want to work on!  I'm doing a Downton Abby KAL (Knit ALong) and my yarn finally arrived!  I know what I'm doing after bedtime tonight.

Here are a couple pictures from Jack's camera.  The latest batch was added to the ongoing collection on flickr. There are some choice photos there.  Including one of my butt.

Jack's photos

Jack's photos

Jack's photos

Jack's photos

Jack's photos


(Is this the laziest blogging ever?  Not only do I rarely post, but I don't even take my own pictures anymore :-P )

No comments: