Monday, January 13, 2014

Sam is 4 months old

Look who is a third of a year old already!Sam is 4 months

Sam is all about the mouth.  Everything goes in the mouth.  Especially fabric.  He loves to gum on my scarves and sweater sleeves.
Sam is 4 months
I was bit several times last week.  I wonder if teeth are not far away.  He's super interested in watching me eat.  I got the go ahead to start solids when we feel like it. 

He's a rolly polly guy, mostly side to side.  We need to work on tummy time more, but his pediatrician said he's doing fine. 
Sam is 4 months

He's still topping the charts on growth!  27 inches, 17 pounds 12 ounces today. 
Sam is 4 months

His hand-eye coordination is getting really good.  He can take out his pacifier and put it back in. 
Sam is 4 months

See?  (He succeeded, I promise.  About 2/10 times he gets it right).
Sam is 4 months

He also started conversing in earnest this week.  All day long (if he's not moaning) he's cooing, trying out his voice. 
Sam is 4 months


He likes to watch TV (grrr) and listen to stories and talk to the baby in the mirror.  But his favorite entertainment? This:
Sam is 4 months

No comments: