Sunday, October 26, 2014

Halloween Costumes

Once again, I can't wait to share the costumes with you!  Our church Halloween party was last night.  They had carnival games, trunk or treating, and some prizing winning pumpkins on display.

Sam was, of course, Samwise.  I think he's ADORABLE!!!

image

image

image
image

Jack has been cycling through many costumes.  Michelangelo was rejected when the store-bought costume didn't fit perfectly.  Then he got a cheap plastic disguise set at the dentist office.  With the eyebrows, glasses, nose, and mustache, he declared that he would be "Gwampa" for Halloween.  I didn't think the set would last that long, and he didn't like any of my other ideas for clothing for that costume.  Then he found his old pirate set and decided he wanted to be a pirate.  Sensing a theme, I decided to trick Jack.  I secretly made him some chain mail and a knight helmet.  Sure enough, once I showed it to him he declared that he wanted to be a knight for Halloween.

image

Ha!  Perfect!  He already had accessories and cut quite a dashing figure.

image
image

Ben and I got crowns and made capes to go as king and queen (or "Princess Mom" as Jack calls me).  Amanda attended too, in a thrown together but still stunning fairy godmother costume.

image

image

image

Ben took a little video of the boys.  So stinking cute. 

No comments: