Wednesday, February 04, 2015

Always Look on the Bright Side of Life

What a week.  Things keep falling apart.  I keep telling myself that it could be much much worse, and that keeps me sane. 

Bad thing
During our movie date Saturday Jack started vomiting.  Continued through night.
Good thing
He woke up completely fine, no one else caught whatever he had.

Bad thing
The heat broke Monday.
Good thing
It was a simple fix that only cost a service charge.

Bad thing
I lost my wallet Monday.
Good thing
The grocery store found it and called me to pick it up.

Bad thing
 The van in front of me suddenly braked and turned. I slid in the snow and crashed.  Cracked my bumper.
Good thing
Very nice gentlemen, no damage to their car.  Very minor, slow moving accident on almost empty street.  No injury to me or Sam.  My car still works.

So I think I've had my fill of bad luck for February.  Bring on Valentine's and my birthday and happy times, please!

No comments: