Friday, September 25, 2015

Week in Review

Date night is a great night :-)  Tonight the kids got to play at the rec center's watch program (pizza+snack+movie+bounce house+gym play) and we met friends in Denver for Mexican food.  I feel like I don't get to see my friends much, so it's an extra treat when we can get together last minute!  The kids had a blast too.  Here's some photos from the past week. 

Dinner out with the family last weekend.
Untitled

Disney education in preparation for our Disneyland trip!  The boys were watching Monsters Inc. 
Untitled

He's still learning the mechanics of steering.  Loves to wear his helmet. 
Untitled

Last day of summer, I think it was. 
Untitled

Our conversation via text:

Rachel: I can't remember when the boys have sat so long without fighting or getting bored. It's been minutes.
 
Ben: ENTIRE MINUTES!!

Untitled


Decided I needed to bake something pumpkin today.  Enlisted Sam's help. 
Untitled

I took up the camera for this shot, planning to caption "Look how little mess he made!"  Then he upended the bag of chocolate. 

Untitled

Jack is quite the student.  He seems to enjoy doing his homework!  He takes it very seriously. 

Untitled

No comments: