Tuesday, December 15, 2015

A Convalescent Christmas

Last weekend I was able to help/distract my mom while she recovers from knee replacement surgery.  Sam came along while Ben and Jack stayed in Arvada for work and school.  We had a grand time with all grandparents in Grand Junction (hey! what a perfect name for the town now that they all live there).

Untitled

Who knew walkers make perfect fort infrastructure?

Untitled

We had the pleasure of playing with Martha too, who came down from Utah. 

Untitled

Sam is a very poor sleeper.  Crying all night, overtired during the day.  Here he just couldn't muster any longer.

Untitled

"Ride with Gammah!"

Untitled

Orthopedic stools and benches also make great obstacle courses.

Untitled


Thank you for letting us crash!  Mom is doing really well and walking around much more than I expected by now.  I hope she is all healed in time for their next big trip (Italy, I hear).

No comments: