Saturday, January 19, 2008

Busted

Do you ever feel like everything is broken? Here's our current list:
  • upstairs toilet
    • Ever since the water came back on it won't stop running.
  • Ben's watchband
    • He tripped and busted a piece off.
  • my engagement ring prongs
    • They've needed replacing for almost a year now. Just had my 6 month inspection/cleaning and they reminded me.
  • my macbook keyboard
    • stops working for a few minutes periodically. Probably a loose connection. Just don't want to give it up to get it fixed.
  • sewing machine
    • has needed repairs for who knows how long. It's extremely clunky now
  • Ben's uvula
    • He woke up with it stretched down, touching his tongue. Icky.
  • my ipod
    • tells me I need to reformat it. Strange, it worked fine when I had it tuned to windows. Now it doesn't like the mac ;-)
  • Jem's eyes
    • Red and oozy since New Years. We have eye drops that help, but it comes back after we stop using them.
grrrrr. And no money to fix any of it. Life is great, eh? I console myself by trying to list the things that aren't broken. That list is much longer. The others still irk me though.

No comments: