Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Three down, how many utilities can I lose?

Here I sit, nearly 24 since losing water. Still can't poop in my house or wash my greasy bangs. Then I come home from my office and find that the internet/phone are down. Comcast can't check on it until tomorrow, when I'm supposed to be in the office again. I jiggled and reset all the wires to no avail. I really hope Ben can fix it when he gets home, and that the water gets turned on soon. Right now I'm at a friends house to use the toilet, and I just jumped on the internet to check emails and such.

What a crappy day. At least I got to spend most of it at the office.

update: Ben determined that our modem was kaput. He got a new one and after registering it on the phone with comcast, we are back in business! Still no water. They're saying they can't locate the leak, that it was higher up the pipe than they anticipated when they busted up the parking lot this afternoon. So more digging tomorrow and hopefully it will be resolved by the evening.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Rachel,
Thanks, tell me where did you get the Sauce...
Billy Mitchell(for real)

Anonymous said...

Billy,

Santa Claus got us the sauce. His elves must have synthesized the recipe. I really like it by the way - please send me a gallon. By the way, my initials on arcades is CAN because I wear a canadian tie every day.

Ben Mason (for really real)

Anonymous said...

Billy,

I just received word from the elves that they ordered the sauce from 800hotsauce.com.

Ben Mason