Saturday, May 03, 2008

Fun shopping


I got a couple great products at REI today. This anti-chafing stuff is supposed to prevent blisters. I put it on this afternoon, after going on a long hike this morning in thick boots. Oh my, my feet felt so good in my stiff red flats that I had changed into. I don't know if they will truly prevent blisters, but it was very soothing. It's also a sunblocker, great for my frequently burned footsies in the summer. It can be used anywhere on the body. I hate applying sunblock in the morning (so greasy!) so if I unexpectedly find myself outdoors for a while, I can whip this out of my purse and protect my nose.






Ben and I have been lusting over these stylish, cancer-free aluminum bottles. Especially since Nate got one. Since I'll need to stay hydrated to power through 7 hours of classes each day, I can justify buying this cute bottle, right?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My bottle is pink!