Saturday, November 01, 2008

Are you allergic to eggs?

I just got back from the flu clinic. My eyes are heavy and tired, but I'm wide awake inside. I hate when that happens, it makes for bad napping. The clinic was awesome and I'm really glad I went. KP had themselves ultra organized. After orientation and getting flu shots ourselves I strutted out to the assigned lot and found a table full of helpful cheerful people and supplies. I probably gave 40-50 shots over four hours. No one was cranky and except for some lulls due to slow traffic directing and slow vaccine supply refills, the day went smoothly. They even gave us a 30 minute break with a minor banquet of breakfast foods.

Had a fun Halloween cooking and dressing up. We had so many great costumes! My camera battery died out before the party started, so when Ben uploads the photos from his camera I'll post them here. I didn't get to bed too late. I should have been able to sleep from 11:30 to 5 am, but my back hurt so badly I woke up every hour. I've had one sided lumbar back pain for three weeks now. Aleve and other NSAIDS aren't kicking it. It comes and goes too. The last two days were fairly pain free but last night and this morning were agonizing. I can't wait for it to wear off; I read that back pain usually goes away on its own in 4-6 weeks. That's enough complaining. Hopefully I'll get some fun pictures up here soon. Nap time!

No comments: