Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Gradution Pinning Ceremony

Friday May 1 I had my pinning ceremony for nursing school graduation. I was thrilled that all my grandparents and most of my close family flew into Denver to visit, despite rain and plane breakdowns. These are photos from the the ceremony and party following, taken by my personal photographer, Ben Mason, who is quite excellent. You can see more of the photos on his photostream here. But these are some of my favorites. I'd love to see the photos that others took, Miranda and Mom and Dad! Send them my way when you get a chance.







We got rained out of the park so I moved the party to our community clubhouse. It was beautiful with fresh flowers, lovely cupcakes, and lots of friends stopping by with well wishes.




2 comments:

chitarita said...

Rachel, you look so pretty in these. Awesome pictures, Ben!

siberianluck said...

Rachel, you are the very prettiest!