Friday, May 29, 2009

Mmm, fudge... [edited]

[question removed, since it technically violated their terms of service to share it. Too bad for all you late readers, it was funny.]

PS: I had a third interview-type thing with the dialysis company today. It looks great. It's a dream job for a new nurse. It will be hard, but I'm ready for it. I'm 90% hired. They want me, they just need to submit my candidacy to the higher-ups and get salary approval sorted out (and if they offer me anywhere near what they talked about today, it's bazzonkas for a new nurse). (Yes I made up that word).

PPS: Galactorrhea is a side effect of Haldol. I'll probably never forget that now.

PPPS: Brian has Battlestar Galactorrhea. HA!

2 comments:

Bruce said...

Tell Brian if he needs a friend, I'm there for him.

With a coffee cup in hand,
-ft

Paul B said...

Perhaps they were suggesting that the breast milk could somehow be incorporated into the fudge? Eeeewwwwwww.