Monday, August 30, 2010

3 months old

Jack turned three months old on Saturday.  I worked a long day and didn't get around to posting until now.  What's to say?  He's a chunk of a guy and we love him to bits!  I think we lucked out an awesome baby.  We tried to take some photos Saturday night while he was asleep, but we woke him up with our whispering and camera clicking.

Here are some videos I took today for your enjoyment.


Pat a cake with free toes from Rachel Mason on Vimeo.



In the Kitchen on a Bouncer from Rachel Mason on Vimeo.

1 comment:

chitarita said...

Hmm. Makes me sad that I was over at your house all evening yesterday and didn't get to play with the boy once. Sure, Community and cookies and the Emmys were fun, but was a nap really more important than some good Aunt Amanda time? :)