Monday, August 02, 2010

The Rehearsal Dinner and Ceremony in pictures

 Here are some of the best shots I got from our trip to Salt Lake for Andy's wedding.  Click on any picture to see a larger version.  I'm splitting it into two posts to make posting pictures easier for me ;-)  There are many many more on my flickr account here.

We stayed at a Marriott downtown with the Waterhouse clan. Sadie has taken swimming lessons and was showing us her new skills.


Friday night we attended the rehearsal dinner at Bucca di Beppo.  We met Jenn's family and joined up with some of the Cook family (my mom's side).
Sylvie, Lexie, Jack, Grandma Rosina and Grandpa Ed

Larry, Nathalie, George, and Sadie


Andy and Amanda 

I love Ben's expression in this one. 

Grandma Lois
Cheri and Ian and Jack


Saturday morning was the ceremony in Cottonwood Canyon.

Jack!  Wake up and look how pretty it is here!

Can I state how much I love this picture?  No. I don't think it's possible.  





Dad wore tails like Cab Calloway


Andy's Grandmothers

He slept through the whole thing








Hippies with their tree shenanigans.

2 comments:

Miranda said...

You're right. I love, I LOVE, the Rachel + Amanda vignettes. I'm pretty sure I need a print for my wall. :)

chitarita said...

You need a print? I need a print! I also need more reasons to wear hats because obviously hats = fabulous.