Tuesday, March 15, 2011

By special request

I hear you.  You don't want texty posts about work.  You want Jack Action!  I can deliver :-)

We started playing catch with Jack. I thought it was luck that the ball rolled back to me, but now I'm thinking he actually guides it. Cooperative play is da bomb, y'all.



Here's more playing catch, shot from a fun angle. He stops playing part way through and flops around, ending with a fart.



This last one is for Betty. She wanted to see how Jack motors around. Of course, he slowed down right when I pulled out the camera. This movie is slower in action, but it does show off his maneuverability.

5 comments:

chitarita said...

Aw, man! But all I have to offer are texty posts about work.

eaumaison said...

But I LOVE your texy posts about work. Your work is much more interesting than mine. BTW, did you use my bio from last year? Did the headshots work out?

chitarita said...

The headshots worked out great. I'm letting myself not get that done before the elementary school show tomorrow since I was duct-taping the freakin' bus back together for an hour after practice today. But they'll be up for Thursday. And I decided that the adults didn't need bios. I assume you don't mind.

P.S. We should only communicate via comments. Least efficient way wins!

Anonymous said...

Wow, he's growing and changing so fast! I can hardly wait to see him again!! Looks like Jem and Molly need stay on their toes now!
Thanks!!
Betty

siberianluck said...

I can come up with much more inefficient ways of communicating. Say, you tweet your message and it gets sent to a twitter->snailmail gateway. Then the mail arrives at a snailmail->blogging gateway and you can use special codes in your messages to send out a tweet when the correspondence blog has been updated.