- Cleaned up the clutter in the living room
- Rearranged dining furniture
- Vacuumed (it's a big deal. Really.)
- Helped Jenn with a knitting pattern question in an overly long email
- Fed Jack milk
- Played with Jack
- Fed Jack chicken and veggies and a sippie cup of water
- Did not have to change Jack's clothes
- Re-cleaned off the table
- Installed a new car stereo
- Yo, did you catch that? I INSTALLED a car stereo. Like a man. Wiring and everything.
- Got Ben some new banjo strings
- Got drinks and tots at Sonic happy hour with new car stereo
- Started cooking dinner
- Loaded dishwasher
- Blogged a couple times
- Backed up my iphone and hard drive
- Baked cookies
What's left for the day? Finished the pork fried rice for dinner, eating cookies, and knitting while watching Jimmy Fallon. Maybe a block walk with the baby and dog. They like that sort of thing.
Here's to days off!
PS: new car stereo is awesome. I paid even less than that, using birthday money. It has a USB and aux port on the front, so I can charge my phone while playing music directing from it, with controls on the stereo. Mmmkay, going to eat cookies now.