Monday, February 20, 2012

I'm 30

Today is my birthday; I must say good-bye to my 20s. 

I treated myself to a 5 day break from work and it's been mighty nice.  I have tomorrow off, so I get to stay out late at trivia tonight.  My folks have been visiting this weekend.  We saw Lord of the Dance on Saturday and have done much shopping and eating of delicious things.  Today I'm keeping it relaxed.  I slept in, said good-bye to parents and played with Jack while eating a chocolate croissant and hot chocolate in my pajamas.  During morning nap I knit and watched Black Books on netflix.  We had lunch at Garbanzo's and went to Cherry Creek mall where I got a new dress from Anthropologie.  Now Jack is trying to take an afternoon nap (not very well so far) and I see more knitting ahead of me.  Maybe more photos to come, but I'm enjoying being lazy.  That's what birthdays are for, right?

No comments: