Friday, March 09, 2012

Final Rehearsals

I spent all of today and half of yesterday up in Bailey for final rehearsals with the high schoolers. I have some crappy iphone photos to show for it. Hopefully I can post some nicer ones after the production next week. The kids are . . . getting there. This is always a difficult time when they are juggling costumes and sets. I wish they had more basic drama skills, like keeping your face to the audience and vocal projection. Maybe if Amanda has another 5 years with them.

My lunch and notes.  (Later I added carrot sticks, so you know, I stayed healthy).

Gaston Song

Human Again

The Mob Song

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
chitarita said...

Aw, look at how cute they are.

Also, FIVE years?! I've only had them for two and a half so far! At least give me enough to cycle through an entire graduating class. Maybe they'll even learn how to grapevine by then.

P.S. If you're wondering - I deleted the previous comment. It was posted under my other Google account.