Saturday, March 17, 2012

It's not finished . . . . It's finished.

(It's a Spaced reference)

Beauty and the Beast is officially over!  My parents came to town just to see the show and I'm so proud they saw it.  I'm also tremendously proud of these kids.  I heard over and over that this was the best show the school had done, and I can at least agree that it's the best of our three.

I took over 350 photos.  I edited and cropped many tonight, but alas it is quite late.  Here's a favorite from the Gaston number (I love our Beast/Prince joining in, incognito in his beard, on the left):

The obligatory directors getting accolades on stage (but we're always touched that they do this):
 The whole cast after the audience petered out:

And the reason I do these shows:
v

3 comments:

chitarita said...

Aw!

chitarita said...

By the way, I meant to tell you last night that I love your new Anthro dress. You look hot!

Jenn said...

Your dress, Rachel, holy slinky cute! It looks like the show was fabulous... Will told us he pre-ordered a recording of it, I can't wait to see it!