Friday, February 03, 2006

There's more to my life than cooking, I promise . . .

But it's what I do everyday, and it's fun to take pictures of!


Slow Cooker Pork with steamed broccoli and homemade chedder garlic biscuits.


Stuffed Peppers. Yum! Used the leftover tomoto sauce from the pork.


Pot Stickers, Basmati Rice, and Napa Cabbage salad with almonds. Various dipping sauces.


Peanut butter Chocolate Chip cookies and milk, and 10 Days in Africa game. I almost won this time! Foiled by Brian again . I just needed to switch Angola for Mali, and he covered up Mali on the discard pile right before my turn! Blast!

In other arenas, I just finished my first cable knitting experience. I love this new scarf, and I'll put up a picture when it's done.

Going dancing with friends again tonight. I started a cutting a dress last night and I hope to get it put together in time to wear it tonight. I'll blish pics of that too, once it's done. First Ben and I are going back to the Pacific Ocean Market for more ingredients.

No comments: