Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Behind the scenes photos



Here are pictures from filming on Saturday, courtesy of Nate Walker. Today I polished the editing to a final cut. It needs widescreen bars, credits, and music slapped on and it will be done!

Ben worked from home today. It was lovely seeing him for breakfast and lunch. I made sausage, eggs, and toast to get us going. Then when we were both done at 4:00 pm we took Jem to Crown Hill together. It was cold today! I made hummus, falafels, and dill yogurt sauce for dinner. Last night we watched Waitress (good movie!) and so of course Ben asked me to bake a pie today. I made a tart apple and cranberry pie. It was quite good! We shared it with Nate and Miranda (one week overdue now) and Brian and then watched Arrested Development while our dogs played together. What a fun Tuesday!

8 comments:

Kristin said...

Oh you look so cute pregnant!! And it looks so real too!

eaumaison said...

Cool, I'm glad it looks real, but also that you didn't freak out and think I was actually pregnant. It was strange making a belly for myself.

StevenB said...

Looks interesting. What movie is this for?

eaumaison said...

Just a short film we made for fun. May I ask who you are and how you found my blog? I haven't heard comments yet from anyone I don't personally know.

StevenB said...

OH sure, I was searching blogs using the "Next Blog" botton and stumbled upon it. Sorry if I commented on something private...

eaumaison said...

Oh, not at all! Just curious how you found it.

Bruce said...

It was real enough looking that I stopped watching vimeo and came to your blog and searched for "pregnant" and "look at me, I'm like Juno, sort of" and got nothing.

Whew. I want to be the only one who actually has a baby inside and not just "a made belly".

-ft

eaumaison said...

Ben hoped someone would be fooled! I warned my mother in case relatives came a-calling. Sorry to give you a scare. It was Brian's idea to add the belly.