Wednesday, February 27, 2008

My class is nearly over.

(I just like this 1923 photo of a ballerina. No reason)
Almost done! I finished my online class discussions. All I have left is a 14 page paper, due in 30 hours. I have an outline and most of the research done. I'll be so happy to be done with the class.

After ethics I go back to my old job to write up a final report on our last study. It'll take me a few days, but then I'll be officially done with that job too. That leaves transcription to fill my days. Yes, I suspect I'll be pretty bored. Hopefully I can volunteer at the cat shelter some more and visit Miranda and her new baby.

Tonight is another Movie Club. We're watching a western called Shane, Trevor's pick. We actually might have a large crowd tonight, maybe up to ten people. I better clean my basement tonight.

I usually like to have food for the movie watching, but money does not permit these days. Sadly, we're really feeling the strain of my reduced workload. We actually sat down and wrote out a budget last night - something we've never had to do. No restaurant week for us. No rabies shot for Molly this month. Some things will have to wait for better days.

Now if you'll excuse me, I must continue my internal battle as illustrated below.


1 comment:

Nate said...

I printed off the comic at the bottom of this post and put it on the wall in my office.