Monday, February 04, 2008

Rough Cut done

Between editing I went home to watch some superbowl commercials and eat buffalo chicken pizza with my buds. Then we watched some Arrested Development. Because we CAN'T STOP! Then I went back to Brian's with him and tweaked all the transitions to smooth out the cut. He needs to go over it tomorrow to work audio magic with evening out background noises. I came home at 11:30 to a filthy house. Now my kitchen floor is swept, dishes are humming in the washer, and all the dog toys and dog toy fuzz have been picked up. only 12:30 am. not bad.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you guys are going to post it!! I'm addicted to your site by the way :) Love you Rach!!!
Love Jenn

eaumaison said...

Jenn as in Jenni Case?? Holy Smokes what are you up to? Why don't you write to me once in a while? What are you up to?