Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Sick of Snow

I've always been a cold weather loving' girl.  But having a little boy has changed my mind on how much snow I can handle.  Enough is enough!  We need to play outside!

Ugh.  3rd spring snow

This was yesterday.  We only briefly left the house to walk the dog.  We spent out indoor time reading, playing tablet games, batting around a balloon, and doing new house paperwork.  Poor guy.  I think I was partially demotivated by bitterness.  You see, yesterday I turned 20 weeks pregnant.  Halfway done!  Traditionally, that's when you get to find out the baby's sex in a big ultrasound.  But my clinic has changed their policies, making me wait a whole extra week. Not fair!  It shouldn't be a big deal, but I'm quite annoyed by the delay.  The baby is kicking all the time now.  I want to attach a pronoun to it that isn't it!

No comments: