So no big stories right now. A few comments though:
- Longer, painful labor and longer delivery than with Jack. But recovery is better this time. Less tearing, experience, and expectations are helping.
- Sam was 9 pounds 8 ounces and 20 1/2 inches. For comparison, Jack was 9 pounds 1 ounce and 21 1/2 inches.
- He has light brown short hair, almost reddish in color.
- He's perfectly healthy. A little yellow-eyed today so we got some sunshine.
- Baby heads = better cheek rubbing than the most luxurious yarn. I can't get enough.
- Jack is a total dear. He is super helpful and loves Sam. He can tell the house routine is kind of a mess, but he's coping well.