Friday, July 09, 2010

Ella's Girlie Party

The cupcakes I alluded to were for my friend April's baby shower.  She has three boys and just welcomed a girl, Ella, the same week Jack was born!  Sarah hosted the party and as expected, it was spectacular.  Everyone should have a friend with Sarah's capabilities.  Her husband Steve posted some pictures on the blog.  The cupcakes I made were mini versions of the cupcakes I had at my graduation.  I also put my Cricut to use to make a name banner.  Ella got some super cute clothes!  Jack is great, but I wish I could put him in something with ruffles on the bum.  If they are black ruffles with flames up the legs, does that work for a guy?


1 comment:

chitarita said...

For reasons I can't quite figure out, the photo of you and Sarah looks like a still from a movie.