Thursday, July 01, 2010

TV time

It took three nap breaks from Jack for me to get through this week's episode of SYTYCD.  Oh man, it's all about Alex Wong this season.  That guy is really insane.  I hope this is the year where FINALLY the best dancer actually wins.  I could prattle on for an hour with my opinions on this season.  For now I'll spare you :-)  Catch these great performances before Fox pulls them down (update: I have already replaced the second video!).
(second update - Hulu started carrying the show!  Go here to see them legitimately)





I do look forward to TV during the summer. Sadly some of my shows are ending already! Here's my summer line up:

Monday - The Good Guys (not a bad new comedy.  I think I love Matt Nix)
Tuesday - nothing :-(
Wednesday - SYTYCD
Thursday - SYTYCD
Friday - Burn Notice
Saturday - Doctor Who
Sunday - nothing :-(

I'm a bit jealous of Amanda for getting to blow through a lot of good stuff all at once when she gets stateside. Not that she'll have time for that. Hey sis, I'll rewatch shows with you anytime this summer. And I taped the Tony's for you. See you soon!

1 comment:

chitarita said...

I was getting mighty jealous of you until I got to your last line. Yay! I'm only away on weekends, so we've got tons of time to watch stuff. Yay!