Wednesday, July 07, 2010

Long Dude



IMG_1346, originally uploaded by rachelsmason.
I thought it would be months before Jack was long enough to fit this outfit! I'm taking him to be weighed again this morning. Do we think he'll crack 12 pounds? Nah, I think he'll be 11 and change.

The weather is glorious today - a high of 67 and light rain all day. I love my rainy mornings. I love the chance to bundle Jack up head to toe in cute clothes. I put that green knit hat on him and he DID NOT WANT! I took it off after a minute and he immediately settled down to sleep. Weird.

Yesterday I started playing games with him. He likes to track this black and white rattle with his eyes. He laughs when I shake it. I started teaching him to stick out his tongue and he's trying so hard to do it! It's incredible to see that there's a little brain in there, ready to learn!

UPDATE - Jack weighed 11 pounds 10 ounces!

No comments: