Friday, January 07, 2011

At the zoo

I'm testing emailing a video to my blog. If this doesn't post right I'll fix it later.
UPDATE:  Sweet.  I got an iphone 4 for Christmas and it does some nice stuff.  Like this!  Jack had a great time at the zoo.  We got a membership for Christmas too.  We love gifts that last a long time.  I think Ben and Jack will get good use out of it.  One nice thing about the membership is you don't feel like you have to get your money's worth for each visit, since they are unlimited.  So instead of rushing around to see everything in one day, we leisurely hit a couple favorites.  Just the birds, some apes, and the mountain sheep on the way out.  An hour was the perfect length for Jack.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

He saw a Northern Helmeted Currosow! How awesome!! The Bird House at the Denver Zoo has some amazing species. Jack is going to be an animal rock-star, I think.